Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Not much of a celebrity watcher

Today was the first I'd heard of Arnold the RINO's love child by a 20 year staff member of the household. When I browsed through Google, I see Maria and he had had a rather public split--he's ego-driven, obsessed with power, yada, yada, and she's left behind, and so forth. Maybe so. But I hadn't heard anything--sitting here in rainy central Ohio, and rarely turning on the TV. But the nasty, nasty remarks people leave on celebrity websites are just amazing. Sicko comes to mind, actually.

Update: Friday: As more disgusting details roll out, even the media appears shocked. What is it now, Governors 4 and Golfers 1?

2 comments:

Norma said...

Now the talking heads are discussing how he kept it quiet for over 15 years (the love "child" is 14). Easy. Used guys trained at the Cheater School of Tiger Woods.

Anonymous said...

The world is coming to an end,,, every Tuesday,,, according to Beck. I need a new car, should I get a 4 year lease???