Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Can you trust this poll?

Poll after poll in recent months has indicated that Americans have a high level of concern over Barack Obama’s eligibility to be president, with one poll showing fully half of the nation wants Congress to investigate the question.”

I don’t know who they are polling, but I don’t believe Americans are that worried about Obama’s eligibility to be president. Do You? Even if I were concerned, I know nothing will come of it, and it’s better to put effort elsewhere if you believe, as I do, he’s a bad president. However, something is supposed to come out tomorrow from Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Arizona. Source of story. I’m not holding my breath.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he hates him real good also so you may get something you can run with.Never know. Keep up the good work