Tuesday, September 04, 2012

2016 Obama’s America

We’re planning to see the documentary “2016 Obama’s America “today, although I'm not sure I want any more bad news about Obama than I already know. I realized in 2008 he was completely out of touch with the average American and that he didn't like us much. Finding out why won't help much.  You are called a racist if you say he isn’t one of us, but he doesn’t act or sound like any politician, black, white, or brown, liberal or conservative that I’ve known before, but he has all the slick tools to accomplish with his mentors and cronies what he wants. Whether it was the politics of his parents and grandparents or because he was raised in his formative years outside the U.S., I don’t know, but he doesn’t know us, doesn’t understand us, and he hopes to end the U.S. that has become his enemy.

2016: Obama's America


Update: It was different than I expected. The New Yorker says it is propaganda, but believe me, I see way more anti-Obama propaganda than I care to report, and some is really awful and poorly researched. D'Sousa uses Obama's own words, the audio of his book and his political speeches--at length--he doesn't do snippets. He also uses our $16 trillion dollar debt to come to his final conclusion. Neither are propaganda.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

D'Sousa puts all of the nformation he gathers together and comes up with the conclusion that Obama's driving philosophy is one of anti-colonialism. His mother, father, grandfather and mentor were all strident anti-colonialists. They all harbored the feeling that America's wealth came from the exploitation of other nations and people. Obama now sees the opportunity to honor the legacy of his parents by righting that wrong and by destroying much of America's
ill-gotten wealth. This he is intent on doing through the destruction of our economy.

Neal Boortz column

Anonymous said...

Murray sez:
You interpreted it excellent Neal.