Friday, September 28, 2012

Major Crimes—it’s just not working for me

"I asked for season 7 of the Closer (DVD) for my birthday last week, which my daughter and son in law gave me when we went out to eat at the Rusty Bucket. Oops. My husband had started over with season one, is viewing one a day, so it may be after Christmas before I get to see it (we watch them together).  Yesterday he started season Two. He's the kind of guy who can put a package of double fudge brownies in the freezer and only eat one a day!"

Kyra Sedgwick the star of the Closer:

After seven seasons, the ratings keep going up. For some people, this would mean staying until viewers stopped watching. But Sedgwick was happy that fans are still begging for "The Closer" not to end. The 46-year-old admitted to the L.A. Times, "People come up to me all the time and go, 'Please! Don't! Why?' It's heartbreaking, and I feel badly about it, but I'm also thankful they're saying that and not, 'You're still doing that show? Oy!' It's so much better to leave having people want more."

                    07-09closer_full_380[1]

No comments: