Saturday, September 15, 2012

I thought Hillary was doing a pretty good job

until she came up with this question:

Today, many Americans are asking – indeed, I asked myself – how could this happen? How could this happen in a country we helped liberate, in a city we helped save from destruction? This question reflects just how complicated and, at times, how confounding the world can be.

Really?  Is that what we were asking? Does anyone outside the delegates in Charlotte who screamed to take God out of the party and hand over Jerusalem really think what the world got after Arab Spring (fundamentalist Muslim tyrants) was better than what it had before (secular Muslim tyrants)?

Complicated?  It was the anniversary of 9/11.  You guys had been reviewing gleefully the death of Osama bin Laden as the high point of a flat presidency.

Don’t go all girly on us, Hil.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never seem to ask the questions the gov't says I'm asking.