Saturday, April 06, 2013

Obama wants your retirement funds!!

Obama is after your retirement funds.  Right now it's a $3 million cap.  Actually, I could have had this much if I had gone back to work sooner (returned to work when my youngest was a senior in high school) and if I had worked to age 65.  This in one of the lowest paid professional fields--librarianship.  Look out liberals.  He's coming after YOU.  My final 14 years as faculty at Ohio State University, I socked away the maximum allowed and did without trips to Spain, Bahamas, and Mexico like the Obama girls have enjoyed.  Now he even wants that!  Yes, punish people who are frugal and invest for old age.  Find new and inventive ways to hurt the American economy.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/04/05/Obama-Budget-to-Target-Success-by-Capping-Retirement-Accounts-at-3-Million

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Murray sez:
I have sent out warnings to my friends via e-mail on this and received 0 responses. I would think by now most intelligent people would realize that Obama is capable of ANYTHING regarding the financial destruction of our great country. But then I also thought we were smart enough to NOT fall for his rhetoric the 2nd time. Somebody needs to check our water supply.

Norma said...

Yes, I probably was one who thought you were a bit over the edge on this one. I was wrong. Sorry!

Norma said...

Somehow, Obama thinks the IRA he envisions capping as capable of earning $205,000 a year, and no one needs more than that. That wouldn't even pay for one of Michelle's vacations.

Anonymous said...

Murray sez:
Doesn't it completely blow your mind when you witness the millions of dollars the Obamas' have blown on themselves?
This explains the meaning of "uppity". Oh, did I fail to mention that "political correctness" has no place in my vocabulary? It is just one more attempt to silence the masses.