Thursday, December 01, 2016

Sexist, Intolerant, Xenophobic, Homophobic, Islamophobic, Racist, Bigoted.

S.I.X.H.I.R.B. Until the last eight years, I had no -isms, -bics or -ists directed at me. But Obama fundamentally changed the country’s attitude toward race and sex. I plan to give it back. If you criticize a white president, son of an immigrant, just because you don't like him and not because of his policies, you're a racist. If you're putting out fake news about a so-called white supremacist with 30 followers, I'll point and laugh.  If you need a safe space because you were taught that you're a victim of or the cause of white microaggression I'll give you the raspberry and suggest you get a job and stop using my tax dollars.

Our own census department can't figure out who is white--are Mexican Americans whose great grandparents immigrated from Spain white or Hispanic? Are Brazilians with German grandparents white or Latino? Is Nikki Haley white or Asian? In any case, whites are globally a minority, so I can play that game too. I'm a minority.

No comments: