Thursday, January 09, 2020

The frustration of being a Republican

The hardest thing to get used to when I registered as a Republican in 2000 (didn't change my values, but the Democrats had long ago left me) was the way they don't hang together to achieve a long term goal. Democrats are like Gorilla glue, Republicans wander around in search of rubber cement to peel off. When I watch these piss ants back stab and whine and toss the ball to the Democrats when the President clearly had every right constitutionally to do what he did, whether Ukraine or Soleimani, the smoke just comes out of my ears. Mike Lee and Rand Paul, you spoiled middle schoolers, do you really want Pelosi to have a win, or maybe take the presidency?

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/477424-rand-paul-mike-lee-rip-administration-over-insulting-and-demeaning-iran

No comments: