Tuesday, March 08, 2005

886 Update

Last week I reported my husband was flying to California to be with his 92 year old father who'd had a heart attack. I'm pleased to report Dad is doing well (must have agreed to take his meds) and has returned to the nursing home from the hospital. I've talked to him every day on the phone for a few minutes when my husband is there. My husband is very pleased with the care he is receiving. He's also had a chance to enjoy his brother and sister, some excellent restaurants and some glorious California weather. I've got an apple pie ready to go in the oven, and now the only trick is to get to the airport tomorrow during rush hour. I've been known to get lost on the inner belt which everyone tells me is impossible. If you see a white knuckled, traumatized driver who looks lost, wave and point her to the airport exit.

Update 2: I just talked my daughter into driving me to the airport. Whew!

No comments: