Wednesday, March 16, 2005

911 Worst Neighbor Award

When we were in Florida in February 2003 I recall reading in the local Longboat Key paper about the battles with street lights and dog feces. Now Florida Cracker has the follow-up to one of the stories I might have read.

"[Psychologist] Holli Bodner had a yearlong feud with Jean Pierre Villar about street lights and dog poop before committing him to a mental health center in April 2003." Tampa Bay 10 News

I debated about skipping this number because of all the false hits it will bring to this site, but it is also the date of our anniversary. So if you've wandered in here expecting something else, my apologies, but enjoy your visit.

The Blogger posting mechanism is really messed up and is double and triple posting entries.

2 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Of course, I absolutely refuse to read the article. It would ruin whatever delight I can take in associating street lights and dog poop. Do the lights produce dog poop? Do dogs poop on the lights? Etc.

Norma said...

Ah, Mr. Cloud, you love to crack wise. We've missed you.