Tuesday, September 06, 2005

1469 Jesse Jackson and the N Word

Many states are offering assistance to the hurricane area. My dream would be that Ohio could loan (dump) its Republican Governor Taft and Republican Senator Voinovich to fill in for some of Louisiana's inept Democrats. As poor as they are, they'd be an improvement. I'd like to see Alaska donate the money for its bridge to nowhere (serves 50 people and costs about $233 million) to restore some of the bridges in Mississippi and Louisiana. West Virginia will be feeding and housing in some families, but how much better if they could donate some good old boy pork for highway rebuilding--they could be called the Robert Byrd highways just as easily in Alabama or Mississippi as West Virginia. More pork here to throw in the pot.




Robert Byrd Dam in West Virginia





I'm not sure what state claims Jessie Jackson, but where ever it is, my sympathies. Would you please donate his mouth to funnel all the cesspool water out of the flooded areas? The N Word I'm thinking of is Narcissist. Mr. Jackson is the biggest Me, Me, It's all about Me, guy around. It's all about Me especially when Me is a one person speaks-for-my-race sort of guy. The drivel coming from his mouth during this tragedy is just beyond belief. Let's put that mouth to better use for waste disposal.

1 comment:

Noah Bawdy™ said...

LOL !
I love your Moxie !
I posted a link.