Tuesday, September 27, 2005

1544 Am I the only one

who gains weight because I like to eat? I've gained 15 pounds this year and I'm not troubled, I don't blame my parents, and it's no one's fault but mine. And blogging, of course, which is very broadening. And that is PJ and Paula's fault.

Isn't this a stupid thesis?

"Mostly, fat people are fat because they're troubled, and if they lose weight, they become troubled slim people, and then they just start overeating again, and become fat people who are even more troubled than they were before." New book called Hunger.

2 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Hells bells; I put on that much weight in three non-careful months this summer ... and am working to remove it again now.

Norma said...

Yes, but you had a good excuse--back injury and couldn't bike. I'm just eating for the fun of it.