Saturday, November 08, 2008

Dear Sarah Palin

That was the google search a few moments ago--I think I found 3,700,000. I was looking for an apology from John McCain for the way his staff has been scrambling for cover trying to find someone to blame. I even went down to the dregs--like page 57 or something--almost all were September and October. The vilification, misogyny, and sexism just went on and on. Like a huge leaky pustule on the nose of a Bush Derangement Syndrome Blogger. Really bizarre. I really didn't know there was such hatred and fear of capable, charismatic, talented women. I attended the rallies and did one volunteer shift--and from what I could tell, without her, he would have been lucky to draw 100 people. So I don't know what his staffers are upset about; she was a pure gift and they blew.
Sarah Sarah Sarah Sarah Sarah Sarah Sarah Sarah Sarah Sarah Sarah Sarah Sarah Sarah Sarah Sarah Sarah Sarah Sarah Sarah Sarah Sarah Sarah Sarah Sarah Sarah Sarah Sarah

5 comments:

Deborah M. said...

If there was a wrong choice in this election, it wasn't Sarah Palin, it ws John McCain. Now the republicans, having learned a lot from the Obama campaign, are falling all over themselves to place blame on her. She was the only ray of hope in a sad, disappointing campaign.

Norma said...

Exactly, Deborah. Please come back to the blogosphere--your voice is needed.

Ladybug Crossing said...

Unfortunately, people are afraid of strong women. They say her approval rating was down... they never asked me... I think she was the best thing since sliced bread.
xo
LBC

Anonymous said...

If you supported and/or still think Sarah Palin was a good choice as VP of the United States, or at the very least, believe she was merely qualified, you might as well wear a button that says, "I'm a huge, gullible idiot that shouldn't receive the gift of a vote." Or "I'm voting for her just because she's a woman." Or "I think Palin's hot." Or "I believe whatever Rush tells me." Or "I don't read the news." Or "I voted for Bush, so it make sense that I'd vote for someone even dumber." Or "Wink at me and I'll follow you anywhere."

Norma said...

Fortunately, the rest of us had common sense and voted for a conservative, something few Republicans even recognize these days, let alone a liberal, who could only see color and being part of the in-crowd. Try responding to information instead of leaving slurs and insults.