Friday, November 06, 2015

Too much sex at OSU

The Women's Place (Ohio State University) produces a comprehensive report on the status of women at Ohio State. The purpose of the report is to synthesize and disseminate comparative data to evaluate progress towards increasing diversity and promoting equality for women at Ohio State. In doing so the report identifies successful areas and areas where more work is needed."

I read it; mostly about implicit bias and why there aren't more women in top positions. So I wrote them: "I've read the 2015 report. I think I see the problem. Your organization focuses too much on sex (babies, assault, relationships) and not enough on skills, leadership, intelligence and accomplishments."

http://womensplace.osu.edu/assets/files/Status_Report_2014-15.pdf

Graphic of 2014-15 Status Report on Women Cover

No comments: