Friday, March 31, 2017

Tucker Carlson loves debating liberals

I rarely get to watch Tucker Carlson (9 p.m. Fox, Columbus)  eviscerate liberals because I'm tired by 9 p.m., but I watched last night. That "faculty" person from Drexel University, George Ciccariello-Maher. Wow. If that's your alma mater, withhold your alumni dues. I noticed something others probably missed. The so-called professor actually accused Carlson of not doing research because he hadn't checked Google--several times. That's apparently where he got his racist smears against Charles Murray. Is that what passes for research at the university these days?

I don't think Ciccariello-Maher had ever read anything Murray wrote, but Tucker had actually researched his guest's articles.  He read a paragraph aloud, pronouncing it "crap." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uammxHjmZk4 

No comments: