Tuesday, June 14, 2005

1133 Women Blogging

Remember when I was complaining maybe a year ago I couldn't find good women bloggers so I started my own category of links, Ladies First? Everytime I'd sign up for something, I felt like I'd walked into a men's locker room. That has obviously changed--or I'm just finding them. There's a new group and their Third Cotillion Ball is at Darleen's Place. She shares hosting duties this week with Right Girl and Denita of Who Tends the Fires. Brief summaries with a link. Interesting stuff. Sweet smellin'.

2 comments:

Norma said...

That's what I thought. I was already reading a few of them, but I had no idea. . .

Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

I'm pretty new here, thanks for the links. I have seen plenty of female blogs but it's nice to find more.

I have two of my own, two of my younger friends have blogs and I found one family of mom and 2 sisters blogging. I will get links on the site this weekend.