Thursday, March 29, 2007

3635

Thursday Thirteen

Although I don't usually make to-do lists, TT is really useful for that, don't you think? Don't want to forget anything, so here goes.

1. Meet Chuck and Louise for dinner. Don't usually go out on Thursday night but they are briefly in town and it will be good to see them. Done.
2. Get over my pout that they didn't tell us they moved to Texas in December. OK. I'm over it. Cross this one off.
3. Make a sugar-free sour cream apple pie for dessert for Friday. It was yummy.
4. Meet Sue and Wes for dinner on Friday night. Great fun.
5. Show them my husband's photos from Haiti. They loved it.
6. Should clean up my office since those are on my office computer. Lick and a promise, but checked off.
7. Hmmm. Better do a quick check of the bathrooms, too. Swipe.
8. Work on the poem that's been rattling around in my head. Finished; See above.
9. Write the VAM minutes. Visual Arts Ministry--done; next meeting 2 weeks.
10. Create small explanation cards for Luann's basket exhibit at the church. I've viewed them to check on size.
11. Return magazines and DVDs to the library. Yes, and threw in a walk in the park.
12. Take at least a 2 mile walk because I'm in that Lenten walking group. See #11.
13. Check on the TT-ers whom I haven't visited in ages because I've been doing Poetry Thursday. Visited maybe 6 or 7.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! Leave a comment and I'll add your name and URL.

4 comments:

Tink said...

I've read some Poetry Thursday posts, that's fun too. :-)
Haiti, I'd love to go there... Great pics!
What are VAM minutes?

Susan said...

Yykes! Maybe I should post something!

Joan said...

I enjoy your Poetry Thursday entries and had noticed that you haven't done Thursday Thirteen in a long time. I still enjoy reading your blog almost every day -- you have such a good variety of topics and thoughtful comments. Thanks for coming by my long TT this week.

Anonymous said...

Shame on you! I have not heard of Poetry Thursday before - and NOW it sounds so interesting, I'll probably look into it and have yet another weekly thing to do. :-) It does sound like fun, though.