Friday, January 08, 2010

It's too late for me, but

when they perfect that fat transfer for facial wrinkles and the back of the hands, I'm in!
    The source for the fat [to enlarge breasts] is typically from the thigh, buttocks, or thighs. The fat is usually harvested and prepared in a process right before the fat transfer. The survival rate for the transferred fat cells depends on a number of things. Factors include the method of fat retrieval, the method of fat preparation, and method for depositing the fat cells. Doctors will generally inject more fat cells than what the final desired result will be. This is because a percentage will be naturally reabsorbed by the body.

    Recovery time for breast augmentation using fat transfer is much quicker than other forms of breast augmentation. This is because the process is less invasive than the surgery required for saline implants. Results for breast augmentation using fat transfer so far, so good. link

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could donate my fat.

mRed said...

Ah, I guess I'm different. I like my wife just as she is.