Friday, January 29, 2010

Exercise classes at Upper Arlington Lutheran


There are 3 fitness level classes at UALC, two at Lytham and one at Mill Run. I've seen those hard bodies leave the building at MR and I know that class isn't for me, but I can grapevine, cha-cha and swing, I can punch and kick and throw the basketball, I can stretch, and huff and puff with 5 lb weights, and I can enjoy my friends for an hour (I absolutely hate to exercise, always have) knowing it's good for my bones, heart and brain.

I also bring a bottle of window cleaner and an old t-shirt and mop up the spills left by the children. Works great on carpet.

1 comment:

Norma said...

"Higher levels of midlife physical activity are associated with exceptional health status among women who survive to older ages and corroborate the potential role of physical activity in improving overall health." Archives of Internal Medicine, Jan. 25, 2010.