Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Frank Sinatra--I did it my way

I was looking for something to test my sound system which seems to have developed some static, so I chose old blue eyes and doing it his way. Underneath the YouTube was this in the comment section:
The music you listen to isn't who you are. You can still be a cool/good/normal person no matter what you listen to. For as long as I can remember, people have been saying, "Oh, I'm not a tool, I listen to (insert random classic rock band or other "old school" type music) so I'm not like all the other idiots of today!" When really, you probably are, if only for assuming liking a certain music will gain you special status with the general public.
Someone, maybe another commenter, must have been critical of today's music . . .or maybe critical of someone who liked Frank. Works either way.

No comments: