Friday, November 01, 2013

Meet Sue Klinkhamer

She admitted: “I have now learned that I was wrong. Very wrong.” When voters fired her boss [Bill Foster, D-IL] in the 2010 elections, she had to get another job and that meant she had to shop for health care, too. Three years ago, she got a plan that cost $225 a month with a $2,500 deductible. But then her health care company sent a letter a few weeks ago. “Blue Cross,” she said, “stated my current coverage would expire on Dec. 31, and here are my options: I can have a plan with similar benefits for $647.12 [or] I can have a plan with similar [but higher] pricing for $322.32, but with a $6,500 deductible.” She went on, “Blue Cross also tells me that if I don’t pick one of the options, they will just assume I want the one for $647.  Someone please tell me why my premium in January will be $356 more than in December?”   “And I was excited that previously uninsured people could now get insurance on the open market. But this is not affordable to me.”

”http://www.catholicvote.org/i-spent-two-years-defending-obamacare-i-have-now-learned-that-i-was-wrong/

No comments: