Sunday, November 03, 2013

Our guest room TV antenna reception

I have antenna (indoor) TV in the guest room, and moved the antenna last night and rescanned. Here's what I get, but don’t know how this lines up with what others have--because each time I rescan, it is different. Also depends on the weather.

NBC 4
MeTV 4.2
ABC 6
MyTV 6.2 (THIS)
CBS 10
Antenna TV 10.2 (retro)
WCLL ? 19 (Christian?)
WTTE Fox 28
Fox Spanish 33
EBR? 33.2
SNTV Somali ? 33.3 Dalmar
Afro TV Muslim? 33.4
Guide Us Muslim? 33.5
?? 33.6  (only infomercials when I’ve seen it)
WOSU-HD 34
Ohio Channel 34.2
WOSU Create 34.3
TBN Trinity Broadcasting Network  51 Christian
TCC The Church Channel 51.2
JCTV (Christian) 51.3
? Spanish Christian 51.4
SOAC ? 51.5

I've checked some articles on the internet, but the numbers and station letters don't always match what I have.

In the original conversion, we had 2 boxes, one here and one at the lake house. (You don’t need these with new TVs).  But the one here died.  I bought one at a rummage sale for $5.  I think a lot of people just gave up and switched to cable.

No comments: