Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Stacy Dash hasn’t changed her mind

“I didn’t know anything about [Obama] when I voted for him in 2008. My choice to do so was purely because he was black,” she admitted. “Naively, I thought he would be the right person for the job but unfortunately it didn’t turn out that way. Obama had the opportunity to really unite this country in such a profound way, but instead he has done the opposite. We are so divided right now, everything has become about race, more than I’ve ever known in my lifetime.”

Stacey Dash, a black actress,  was quoted in Huffington Post in 2012 as supporting Romney, and admitted to Fox News (and again today) that she voted for Obama because he was black and sincerely hoped he would bring the country together.  Her Twitter account was swamped with hate.  It’s hard for blacks to live outside the Democrat party.  I’ve yet to see a conservative black guest/talking head on any show not say he/she voted for Obama with that hope.  They are admitting those hopes have been dashed. (Pardon the pun).

No comments: