- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¾ cup Half and half (Or you can try evaporated milk0I used half/half)
- ⅔ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon or 1 teaspoon cinnamon (depending on your preference-can also add 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice but we do not like that)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 12 cup muffin tin.
- Mix the pumpkin and sugar in mixer with whisk.
- Add eggs, vanilla and half & half.
- Add all dry ingredients.
- Fill each muffin cup with ⅓ cup of the mixture.
- Bake for twenty minutes.
- Cool 20 mins then pop in fridge until cold.
- Remove and top with whipped cream
Cream Cheese Whipped Cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- In a bowl whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, beat together the cream cheese with sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.