Monday, October 17, 2005

1621 A walk in the park

Recently I've been walking in a park I hadn't used probably since my children played soccer in grade school. It has 3 fitness routes, and by stopping about every 1/4 mile and stretching, I think I can avoid the leg pain that always plagues me when I exercise. I've been so inspired by the beautiful fall photos so many bloggers are posting, I decided to take along my digital camera.

I have to re-read the instructions each time I use it (about once a year), and this time I couldn't figure out how to turn it on. The batteries were dead, of course. But after a few attempts, here we go. Our fall color hasn't peaked, and this park may not have the right mix of hard woods to get the brilliant reds. But at least today I got in 2.30 miles of walking.

I'm thinking these young mothers might be twins, or at least sisters


Nobody wanted to visit; too busy


Not quite there yet; maybe next week more color

1 comment:

Bonita said...

Wonderful photos, Norma. Thanks for posting them - they give us a sense of place, and yours is delightful.