Wednesday, October 19, 2005

1629 The painting of Mr. Cloud

Those of you who were with me (bloggity speaking) during the summer, know I took a portrait class. Because I didn't know the class would be offered, I had no photos with me. So I looked around and settled on a lovely photo of Anvilcloud with some chickadees on his head and shoulder. He is a retired Canadian school teacher who writes a wonderful blog, and enjoys life with Mrs. Cloud, who also blogs at Brown Betty Brew. The portrait was never finished. I just can't paint chickadees.

But I have fresh batteries in the digital camera, so I decided to go to the art room and photograph Mr. Cloud. It's a bit messy, I obviously can close the door on that room, but you'll get the drift.

1 comment:

Anvilcloud said...

I'm impressed. It look pretty darn good from here. Can you get any closer?

Wonderful blog? Blush, blush.