Wednesday, October 26, 2005

1665 This is adorable

You can create your own ad. This is really cute and if you're stuck at home with a terrible cold and have nothing to write about except Alka Seltzer Cold Plus, go to the Ad Conceptor and plug in some details. I selected "athletic shoes, plus edgy, plus over 55." A video came on of two guys trying to sell old fogies like me the idea that I needed new shoes. Pretty cute. I don't know if it will replace real ad writers, but it's good for a laugh. Now I'm going to go back and try my hand at fast food. Did you hear that McDonald's is going to start posting nutritional info on its packaging? Where's the fun in french fries if you have to read how much salt and fat they have?

2 comments:

Bonita said...

McDonalds just has to stay current - most restaurants post this info, and also have heart healthy diets, diabetic desserts, low-sodium choices, low-cholesterol menus...and will help you get it all together properly for under $20.00 per meal. I know, we did it...never again! Give me a Bacon-Cheese-Egg on a Biscuit for breakfast at McDonald's anytime.

Norma said...

My all time favorite at MickeyD's is the sausage biscuit. Good thing they stop serving it at 10:30.