Saturday, October 15, 2005

1613 Who links to me

Don't trust those guys! I just went in and checked. Oh, they lie! Some of those blogs haven't had an entry in 18 months; Lutheran in a Tipi folded her tent months ago; Paula dumped me. But they are all still listed, and many others who do link here are not. Leave it to a computer to screw it up. I don't know what happened to Melissa Zogby(?), the Libertarian Librarian, or was that Rabid Librarian, but she hasn't posted at either one of her blogs for many months. I sort of worry when people just up and disappear. Was it a job change? A romance gone bad? Blogger-fatigue? Spam?

I'm heading out for Bible study this morning. We're doing Beth Moore's Patriarchs. She is so fantastic. I think it is offered at 5 or 6 different times during the week, but I like our Saturday group. They've been giving me a hard time because I've been gone so much this fall--missed 3 out of 5 sessions so far.

1 comment:

Norma said...

She's terrific. Yes, we love her accent, and her call/response style. Today I watched session 4 and 5 since I missed last week. #4 is on Ishmael. Fantastic. Our church is full of Beth-Groupies.