Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lake Erie Living, first anniversary issue

Lakesiders! Pay attention. There's a beautiful article with great photos of the Drackett home on the lakefront. If you vacation there, you've walked past it many times and probably wondered what it looks like inside. There's also an inset on the lovely lilies you see along the shore in that area.

If your cottage or vacation spot is the Put-in-Bay area, you will enjoy the article on Rattlesnake Island, which is about 2 miles west. It is a private retreat and summer playround of 85 acres--but it is for a very exclusive group and it's tough to join this club.

On the newstand, Lake Erie Living is $3.95, and a year's subscription (6 issues + travel guide) is $17.95.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, now I will be getting another magazine I don't have time to read.

Having lived in Buffalo and having spent many pleasant days up at the lake I will enjoy reading this I am sure. I can also pass it along to mom who will certainly enjoy it.

We had a cabin, well my grandfather did. As was the custom we named our cabin. My mother's maiden name was Roach so the cabin was named Roach Infested.

Norma said...

Clever. Ours is called Mauveless. But many still call it the Thompson place, the previous (<1988) owners' name.