Friday, August 08, 2008

It's called adultery, Mr. Edwards

Ring around the rosy. Ashes. Ashes. A lot of words when we already have one that does the job.
    "In 2006, I made a serious error in judgment and conducted myself in a way that was disloyal to my family and to my core beliefs. I recognized my mistake, and I told my wife that I had a liaison with another woman, and I asked for her forgiveness. Although I was honest in every painful detail with my family, I did not tell the public."
I always thought it was odd he would go through the stress of the campaign and subject his family to it all for his personal aggrandizement and glory when he was needed at home to support his ill wife and frightened children. Now we know. Stress has a serious impact on health--what about the effect of his personal behavior on his wife's health! What a crumb bum. Now he's added even more pain to their lives and to his disappointed, loyal supporters who contributed many hours and hard earned money to his campaign.

No comments: