Friday, August 08, 2008

The Jonas Brothers


This morning I've been watching this week's boy band (are they still called that?) the Jonas Brothers. They are hot, I mean, in the popular sense.
    "The Jonas Brothers have sold millions of albums, scored big with the recent Disney Channel movie "Camp Rock," and are now, oh, about as famous as Miley Cyrus was two weeks ago. In fact, the boy band's Hanson-like stars, ages 15 to 20, may have just surpassed her as the objects of your child's affection." Boston Globe
Because as my status as the fashion police, I immediately noticed their clothes. I hope it catches on. They were wearing 1) clothes that fit, 2) that covered, 3) decent hair cuts, 4) one brother was even wearing a white shirt with a tie. And they sort of prance like the audience's grandmother's crush, the Rolling Stones. What is this retro look? Oh, be still my heart.

No comments: