Monday, January 19, 2009

Blogging raters

A few days ago I got an e-mail congratulating me on my "personal blog" with a score of 7.2. I think that's about a C+ in the real world. In other words, if I were doing this for pay, I certainly wouldn't get a raise this year. So who's on first? Well, get a load of this fascinating blogger who scores in the high 90s--like an A-
    "Nowadays, more and more people are suffering from health problems such as chronic fatigue, chronic constipation and lack of energy. That kind of health problem can be related to a dirty bowel, caused partly or largely by eating and drinking foods and drinks which are not what nature intended we eat and drink". . . And it gets worse from there.
--who knew the blog world was filled with such fascinating topics?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the raters are democrats?