Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Maybe a theme--Ron looking for Mindy



I used Mindy's husband again for my painting (see last Wednesday). May have to darken the ice on the lake for a little more contrast with his hat. I found some buckle over the shoe boots for him, and will probably need to add a few more footprints in the snow, otherwise there's no way for him to get seated. And I should have left some snow on the park bench, but maybe it melted before Ron got there? Mindy is off teaching art classes, and Ron is wandering around Ohio looking for her. She made some good suggestions on last week's so I grayed the sky and put in some more shadows and rescanned it.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Hey, that's nice! I didn't know you painted. Very cool.

Norma said...

I could be a lot better if I didn't occasionally stop for 20-30 years and then begin again at the 10 year old level.