Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Rt. 66 Norwegian style

This is on Renny BA's blog. Stop by for a visit. He features many interesting sights, sounds and foods of Norway--even commented on the Nobel mess, although he's not at all political. I just thought this was a great video and I love the enthusiasm.



If you ever plan to motor west
Travel my way, the highway that's the best.
Get your kicks on Route 66!

He also has some great autumnal photos on his blog--seems to come a little earlier than here in Midwestern USA.

I think my mother used Rt 66 when she drove the family from Illinois to California and back during WWII.

And Rt. 66 Toledo style

Rt. 66 Kitchen Bar and Grill near the University of Toledo in Toledo, Ohio--it's a miracle these clowns didn't kill anyone.

1 comment:

RennyBA's Terella said...

Hi Norma, long time no see!

Thanks for your nice words about my blog and also for plugging me. Glad you liked the vid too :-)

Happy Weekend!