Sunday, January 03, 2010

Can you match my score (100%)

I got all the answers right on the Sleep Quiz. But I did guess on two of them--just because I thought they might be trick questions. About 15 years ago I took one of those sleep diagnosis tests at OSU hospital. Had the best night's sleep of my life even though I was wired to machines. How crazy is that? I think I messed up my sleep pattern--it was during the first Iraq War and I started getting up to watch CNN. Maybe it's a coincidence, but since then I've been waking up about 2 a.m. wondering how long before it's time to get up. After an hour or so I do fall back to sleep. Then the cat gets a hair ball or a snow plow comes by. Also, I just love to nap. That's really bad sleep hygiene, as is evening exercise classes, drinking coffee late in the day, or doing anything interesting after 5 p.m. Your mileage will differ.

3 comments:

Hokule'a Kealoha said...

Sweetly Sleeping... Happy New Year!

Soapbox Jill said...

Gosh. I should get to bed now instead of being online in front of the screen! Night.

Norma said...

ZZZZZZzzzz