Monday, June 14, 2010

"I can see November from my house."

After Congressman Bob Etheridge (D-NC) found out that the video of him assaulting a student on a public sidewalk who politely asked him a question had gone viral, he decided to issue an "apology" that included the words, "I regret," which never sounds like an apology to me. Then he lauded his past service, while calling the students' behavior intrusive. Nice apology. And it wasn't even a dicey question! The Democratic leadership has become so pathetic since the radicals consumed their party, belched and spit it out in little pieces. You'd almost feel badly for them, except they had months of warning with all that hopey changey blowing in the wind, and like those drowning buses in New Orleans, they just didn't get on board and get out of town while there was still time.



And WaPo is right on this--demanding to know who the students were and whether the Republicans sent them. Great investigative work by the obamedia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Murray sez:
This was prime arrogance! It's the malady that has infected most all of our legislators. When Congressman Etheridge asked the student for his identity I wish his response would have been "I'm one of your constituents"!

Anonymous said...

Or, how about "I'm illegal, from Arizona, and the President says I don't need to identify myself."