Here is what I know that has happened since we started the airstrikes:
- 1/ ISIS is taking over Kobani — a Syrian town near border of Turkey - and this is huge!
- 2/ ISIS has also taken over control of the crossing between Kobani and Turkey meaning the civilians of Kobani can not escape and no supplies can get in to help them - and this is terrible!
- 3/ Anbar, Iraq’s largest province, is, in the words of the Pentagon ‘in flux’ [which I believe to be code for falling to ISIS]
- 4/ ISIS is 8 miles outside Baghdad [two weeks ago it was about 50 miles -- so this is big ISIS progress]
- 5/ ISIS is armed with ‘shoulder to air missiles’ and knows how to use them [in the last few days have taken down two Iraqi helicopters] - that means the skies are not safe.
In short — ISIS is GAINING ground and control.
So tell me…what are the SIGNS that the AIRSTRIKES ARE WORKING?
I would love to know the good signs. I want us to kill ISIS. They are vicious.