Saturday, January 12, 2008

For a mellow evening out

Enjoy the music of Tony Marinucci --blues, pop and jazz--at Ruth's Chris Steak House, one of Columbus' best known restaurants, on Thursday and Friday evenings. You can make reservations on-line.

Have you got some audio production needs? Tony does that too, as well as wedding photography and commercials. Here's a photo of my son's band, Drive, from Tony's site. You can click to listen--the singer is my son (far left) in his living room.



This is not a commercial--I just think Tony did a great job on their audio mixing and mastering.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it awesome when people have interests? I mean, ACTUAL interests like your son's band?

Way to go, Mom! Strapping man there. :)

Joan said...

He certainly did do a great job. I know you are proud. I enjoyed listening to the music at the link you provided.