Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Obama won this round!

Choke. Gag. "What's your greatest weakness?"
    John Edwards: My greatest weakness is that I care too much, Tim. For 54 years, I’ve been fighting. I emerged from the womb with my dukes up, ready to do battle with every fiber of my day-old being.

    Hillary Clinton: My greatest weakness is that I get impatient — impatient with people who don’t care as much about children as I do.

    Barack Obama: My greatest weakness? Sometimes I misplace stuff. I’m a little disorganized. It’s probably a good thing I’m not in charge of my own schedule.
Seen at Sister ToldJah. And one commenter asked, How can you care so much about children and support aborting them?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm slightly to the left of Howard Dean and even I was nauseated by the first two answers.

I have a rule: If I'm interviewing someone for a job and they answer "the weakness question" with some variant of "I work too hard" or "I'm a perfectionist" they won't get hired no matter what else happens and I might key their car.

Norma said...

I've always thought it was a dumb job interview question intended to trip up the candidate. Obama handled this with grace and humor, making the others (and the moderator) look silly. Finally we agree.