Monday, September 08, 2008

Watching CNN

election coverage is just sputtering amazing! I've never seen so many sour faces and lame excuses as I have today watching CNN's stunned disbelief (still) about the McCain Palin ticket. This is not a gang I usually watch. If they weren't so pathetic, I'd laugh. As it is, I'm just smiling. Next: an expose of her church. Hmmm. Now why would they be looking there? I don't think they'll find another Jeremiah, but whoever they find, I'm sure they'll build a story. She worshipped at a (whisper) pentecostal church!!!! Spiritual quicksand, I believe were the words. How judgemental. They speak in (whisper) tongues!!! OMG! (So do Lutherans in my church.) And now she attends a Bible Church (independent, non-denominational). Now they are parsing her words about prayer.

I've now had this program (Blitzer?) on for over 30 minutes, and it's been one big bash-fest of McCain-Palin, from quoting Democrats to each other. Ooops. Now interviewing a former aide, Meg Stapleton--and Blitzer is trying to refute what she is saying, and he is trying to paint Palin as a flip flopper. Stapleton makes a statement; Blitzer restates it--wrong. The man looks like a hired hit man for Obama.

No comments: