Saturday, October 03, 2009

Blogs coming and going

Today I've taken down links to Doyle and Gekko, both of whom I met on Usenet about 14 years ago. Don't know if they have stopped blogging, or changed URLs and didn't let me know, but they're gone. I added Dana from Chicago who has an interesting cooking site with nutrition fun facts, and Mary Baker, one of the moms who appeared on Glenn Beck this week (there were 3 with blogs, but I didn't catch the others' URLs), and Thifty Rebecca, who seems to have about as many blogs as I do, but this is the one to which I'll link. I occasionally shop at Thrifts, but she's really good at the accessorizing. I just never got into wearing jewelry, belts, cute shoes, etc. but I can see that makes a difference. A few rings and the occasional pin is about it for me. No ear lobes to speak of (although they do grow with age) and the necklaces make my skin itch. I added Namaste a few weeks ago.

Please visit my new links and say hello.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Norma, thanks for meeting me on my blog. I liked your comment about skirts for church! It is rare, isn't it???

I also appreciate your profile "about me". I like your state of mind & STATEMENT of your passions & pursuit.

Let's keep in touch! I need a little more time to check out all your blogs....but I know I have much to learn from you.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.


laser hair removal Manhattan