Saturday, March 12, 2011

Where is Obama? Where is America?

That's what the Libyan rebels have been shouting into the TV cameras. Sorry fellas, that's what they said in Eastern Europe and the Baltics as Roosevelt gave them away to Stalin. Read your history. Have you ever visited the saddest museum in history? It's in Tallin, Estonia. I'll never forget it. They were so sure the Americans would come.

I'm a neocon--former Democrat turned conservative. Totally disallusioned with the lies and idiocy of the Democratic party. Yet, I don't believe we should shed anymore blod over 7th century civilizations who hate Christians and Jews. Knowing Democrats as I do, I can't imagine why they think Sharia law would treat them well! It's a hopeless morass, and I hope we soon get out of Afghanistan and Iraq (Obama lied about that, too). But freedom fighters everywhere look to the United States. Why, I wonder, when we've disappointed so many?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Murray sez:
With the MSM in control of the Liberal/Progressives, Obama and the Dems can lie all they want. When Fox news points out their lies they are demonized and shouted down along with anyone else who tries to expose the facts and truth.