Saturday, March 12, 2011

Reed Krakoff set to hit fashion big-time after Michelle Obama carries $1,000 tote (and despite the price it's already sold out)

If a story looks really ridiculous, I run it through Snopes. I know. I know. Conservatives don't like this fact checking website because they say it's just a mom and pop outfit, but hey, I was a librarian for 25 years, and when I was checking facts, most of the time it was just me, by myself. Anyway, when I saw the story about Michelle Obama and the $1,000 handbag with a photo, I thought it was fake or photoshopped. First of all, it's an ugly, ugly bag,and second,it's teal and her shoes are blue. And this woman is giving "sacrifice" a bad name when she tells us to eat our carrots and she goes out for ribs. Could she really follow up that story with something this tacky? Don't know. I've always said her husband wasn't one of us, but I had hopes for her (by not one of us, I don't mean I'm a birther, because if his mother is an American, that's good enough for me).

Reed Krakoff set to hit fashion big-time after Michelle Obama carries $1,000 tote (and despite the price it's already sold out) | Mail Online

No comments: