Saturday, January 08, 2011

Ex-Huffpo CEO Betsy Morgan on What Drew Her to Glenn Beck - Jeff Bercovici - Mixed Media - Forbes

Maybe in some jobs you can just jump over your values and beliefs, switch from Arianna Huffington to Glenn Beck, because you see the growth potential and the challenge, but I couldn't. Even back when I was a Democrat I remember I wouldn't apply for the Women's Studies position because I didn't want to buy pro-abortion materials for the library. That's second hand evil, but Ms. Morgan apparently sees no conflict between liberal and libertarian.
    "I think what’s really interesting to me about this audience and this brand, and it’s very different, obviously, than the one Arianna and I built, but it’s a very substantial community, and it’s a community that interacts with each other and is social. And that community exists because of Glenn and what he’s on on radio, on TV, in print. He’s built an amazing multimedia empire in a short amount of time. What’s intriguing to me from a business perspective is bringing that community together online" says Morgan in the Forbes interview.
Nope, wouldn't work for me. Huff and Puff has done a lot of harm, and she was a big part of that. Maybe a heart/mind transplant?

Ex-Huffpo CEO Betsy Morgan on What Drew Her to Glenn Beck - Jeff Bercovici - Mixed Media - Forbes

No comments: