Saturday, October 01, 2005

1573 Happy Birthday

I had my birthday while on the Danube Cruise. At dinner they turned out the lights and brought out a fabulous chocolate cake/mousse spouting a huge sparkler, which is good, 'cause that many candles would have set the ship on fire. Our table of 6 was able to eat half the cake and then shared the other half with another table.



I took this quiz on what age I act, and first got a 24, so I went back and redid it trying to select more mature answers like Creme brulee instead of banana split, and I got it up to 29. Some questions, like TV shows I just had to take a stab since I didn't recognize them.
You Are 29 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

No comments: