Monday, February 20, 2006


2193 Colds, flu and the general crud

Because I've been participating in Thursday Thirteen and Monday Memories, I've been reading all about sick mommies, sick babies, missed work, and sleepless nights. I'm guessing in the last 2 days, I've read 20 blogs on that topic. So, I've got two things to say:

1. Throw away the toothbrush of anyone who's been sick in the family, including the blogging mommy, so you don't get reinfected.

2. Put your soap dishes in the dishwasher to clean them. They probably have more germs than your toilet.

Now, go take an aspirin and a nap and call me in the morning.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Thanks for the advice. I feel a little better today than yesterday but not 100%.
BTW, I appreciate you prayers for my knees. They are still hurting and I still am limited in my activities. Keep praying. I believe in it whole heartedly!