Friday, February 17, 2006

2179 Friday Feast

This is a re-run, according to the list owner, but I haven't done one for awhile.

Appetizer
If you were a color, which color would you be, and why?
Alizarin Crimson. It's bright and transparent.

Soup
When was the last time you went to the doctor, and what was your reason for going?
Yesterday. Annual check up. I'm very healthy, but broad band internet is broadening more than just my horizons.

Salad
What do you collect?
I collect premiere issues of magazines, and write about it at In the Beginning. It is very hard for me to pass a magazine stand.

Main Course
What were you like in high school? Name one thing you miss and one thing you don't miss about those days. (If you're still there, imagine how you'll remember it in the future.)
I haven't changed much since kindergarten. Social. Opinionated. Very good student with A grades. Avoided joining lots of activities, but I played 1st chair trombone and sang in various choruses. Worked during afterschool hours. Dated a lot. Active in church. There is nothing I miss about high school, although it was not terrible, I much prefer being an adult.

Dessert
Pretend you're standing in front of your home, with your back towards your home. Describe the view - what can you see? Trees? Cars? A zoo? Wal-Mart?
I see the other units in our condo complex, which in the beginning all looked alike to me, but now I see wide variations. No matter where I've lived in the last 40 years, there are always repair, service or remodeling trucks parked on the streets or in the drive-ways.

1 comment:

Bonita said...

You sound a lot like me. I was ready to enter the academia of college by 9th grade. The social scene of high school did not interest me at all, yet I was well-liked. I love magazine stands, too.