Tuesday, February 21, 2006

2197 The 4 things Meme

Joan at Daddy's Roses has tagged me with this one. You can stop by her place and read hers, or read mine, or read both!

4 jobs I've had
corn detasseller (in high school)
drug store clerk (high school and college)
librarian, Slavic studies (started here, University of Illinois)
librarian, veterinary medicine (finished here, Ohio State)

4 movies I can watch over and over (not that I would, but have seen these more than twice)
Overboard
Sleepless in Seattle
Gone with the Wind
Casablanca

4 places I've lived
Alameda, California
Mt. Morris, Illinois
Champaign-Urbana Illinois
Columbus, OH

4 TV shows I love
The Cosby Show
Family Ties
Frazier
Murphy Brown

4 places I've vacationed (I’d gladly return to)
SeattleWA/Vancouver Canada
Hawaii
Alaska
Germany/Austria

4 of my favorite dishes
Apple sour cream pie
My mother-in-law’s spaghetti, tossed salad with garlic bread
Tapioca made by my mom
Peanut butter kisses (cookies)

4 blogs I visit daily
Joan’s family--there’s a bunch of ‘em, sibs, mom and cuz
Neo-neocon and a lot of really smart ladies
Vox Lauri and a gaggle of other librarians
Belmont Club and a clutch of other well thought-out and meticulously researched political commentary blogs

4 places I'd rather be right now
Actually, I like it right here in central Ohio. I’ve got lots of things going on. Could have been in Florida, but we’re saving our pennies for a trip to Finland in the summer.

4 people I tag
Just jump in if you're are interested. It's a fun meme.

5 comments:

Beth said...

I read both :)

This is interesting - as a matter of fact, I think I'm going to lift a couple of your ideas :)

:)

Three Score and Ten or more said...

I think I might know what a meme is now, (I never figured out the Friday night meme comment you left on my blog). I'm saving my pennies for a trip to Finland too. What takes *you* there?( I was both a Mormon Missionary and a Fullbright fellow in Finland, and my adopted daughter is a Finn)

Norma said...

I'm not sure but I think meme means all-about-me. As in narcissicistic?

Norma said...

That's narcissistic--got carried away.

Anonymous said...

I am so loved. Everyday Norma? Your just babysitting me!