Saturday, May 16, 2015

Millionaire rapper Azealia Banks hates the country and white teens that made her rich and famous

“I hate everything about this country,” Banks told the men’s magazine (Playboy, she's on the cover). “Like, I hate fat white Americans. All the people who are crunched into the middle of America, the real fat and meat of America, are these racist conservative white people who live on their farms. Those little teenage girls who work at Kmart and have a racist grandma — that’s really America.”. . .

Banks has previously called for reparations in America, a point which she claims angered a lot of her white fans. “Why do I have to explain this to y’all?” she said. “My little white fans will be like, ‘Why do you want reparations for work you didn’t do?’ Well, you got handed down your grandfather’s estate and you got to keep your grandmother’s diamonds and pearls and shit.” (Mediaite.com)”

What a classy performer fat, white, poor, rural, teens are paying their hard earned money to so a high school drop out can be a millionaire. And she luvs Obama--thinks he's so fine. No surprise there.

I’m tagging this “celebrities,” because I don’t have “a-hole” as a tag, but also I’d never heard of her before seeing the article.

No comments: