Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Humans of New York

12038504_1091804530893646_2434968303752408636_n[1]

“I hate pot. I hate it even more than hard drugs. I’ve taught high school for 25 years and I hate what marijuana does to my students. It goes beyond missing homework assignments. My students become less curious when they start smoking pot. I’ve seen it time and time again. People say pot makes you more creative, but from what I’ve seen, it narrows my students' minds until they only reference the world in relation to the drug. They’ll say things like: “I went to the beach and got so high,” or “I went to a concert and got so high.” They start choosing their friends based on the drug. I hate when people say that it’s just experimenting. Because from what I’ve seen, it’s when my students stop experimenting.”

From Humans of New York on Facebook

And you should see the commenters defending their “friends” who use it all the time.

Americans are being told a pack of lies about marijuana; and worse, their addled, weakened brains can't even figure that out. I knew this is where the pleas for medical marijuana would lead. You should see the ads we’re getting in Ohio.

No comments: